"I really really loved Iyanya '- Yvonne Nelson reveals in new interview

The Ghanaian actress had a very revealing interview with Bella Naija today where she opened up about her relationship with Iyanya and how much he hurt her. Excerpts:
BN: How long did the two of you date and how would you describe the relationship?
YN: We dated for 7 to 8 months. We had something and I thought it was special, like he was a wonderful guy but it was all lies. He had other girls and other things he was doing. Aside the actress that was in the picture, there were a lot more. That is how bad it is. We were in a relationship and he lied throughout and he was able to do all those things because I wasn’t living in Nigeria. But aside from the distance, I feel if you’re a genuine person and you’re loyal, you would still not do that.
BN: Is this actress you’re talking about actually Tonto Dikeh?
YN: I feel it’s disrespectful to start mentioning other people’s names. I am talking about Iyanya because we had a thing, I don’t want to bring in a third person. There were a lot of names that people know. There was a girl from South Africa, I’m not going to mention names but she was part of Big Brother Africa last year.

This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply

    Category

    • (1)

    Category

    • (1)

    Category

    • (1)